- 1 whole mango slightly under ripe
- 2 large tomatoes ripe
- ¼ cup of red onion thin slices
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp lime
- 2 tsp. of white vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- Start by whisking together the lime, white vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper for the salad dressing and set aside.
- Then, cut the slightly under-ripe mango into thin strips and the red onion. Also, slice the tomatoes into half-inch slices.
- First, arrange a layer of tomatoes on a large plate. Followed by placing the mango slices and red onion towards the middle.
- Lastly, drizzle the salad dressing over everything to serve.