- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1 Medium Red Onion (chopped)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Ginger, (peeled and grated)
- 1 Spring Onion (chopped)
- 2 Sprigs of Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons of Curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Pumpkin (diced)
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 1 cup of Coconut mik
- 1 cup of vegetable broth or water
- 1 whole Scotch Bonnet
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat, add onion, garlic, ginger and cook until soft, approx 3 min
2. Stir in spring onion, thyme, curry powder, cumin, allspice, cayenne pepper and cook until fragant
3. Add Pumpkin and Sweet Potato and stir to Coat
4. Add Coconut milk, water, scotch bonnet and salt.
5. Cover and bring to a boil
6. Reduce to simmer and cook until pumpkin and sweet potato is tender and sauce is thick.
7. Serve with Rice.